This website ‘https://theorchardatmunsley.co.uk’, is operated by The Orchard at Munsley.
Who we are and how you can contact us
The Orchard at Munsley business operating from The Orchard at Munsley, Munsley, Near Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2SQ
For general queries about The Orchard at Munsley website please email email@example.com
To update your marketing preferences or unsubscribe from our mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For data protection related queries including questions about use of your personal data please email email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect about you?
You may voluntarily supply us with personal data which may include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. If you are submitting an application to work with us this may also include other potentially sensitive personal data. In these cases, the information that we collect and use will normally be apparent from the context in which you provide information. For further details on this please consult the Privacy Notice before submitting your application.
When you browse our website, we may collect and use certain information about your device and use of the website. We use surveys to demonstrate our methodologies and to better understand our marketplace and audience. Participation in any survey is completely optional. The information collected may include details of your IP address or unique device identifier, opinions, interests, motivations, location data, details of any cookies that we may have stored on your device, and details of the pages accessed, search terms entered, or links clicked within the website. For further details please read on.
From time to time, and only where permitted by law, we may acquire information about you from third parties. This may include publicly available profile information on third-party social media sites (such as Facebook and Twitter), and lists acquired from third-party agencies.
What we use your personal data for
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- information that you provide is typically used for verifying your age, dealing with your enquiries and providing you with information that you have requested and/or responding to specific queries you may have regarding The Orchard at Munsley products or careers.
- information that you provide by filling in our contact form or by signing up to our newsletter will be used to send you a monthly email. We will not share your details at any time (other than stated below for legal reasons). If you wish to unsubscribe from this list you can do so via the email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- information that is collected automatically is typically used for business analytics reasons, to send you communications that may interest you and/or to assist us to improve the information, products and services we provide.
- information that we acquire from third parties may (where permitted by law) may be combined with other information about you in order to update or supplement our records and to provide you with relevant information.
We may share personal data about you with:
- other third parties, where required or permitted by law, for example regulatory authorities or government departments in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials; when we consider disclosure to be necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity and/or in the context of organisational restructuring.
Personal data you are legally obliged to provide
You are not under a legal obligation to provide us with any of your personal data but please note that if you elect not to provide us with your personal data we may be unable to provide you with the information you request and/or progress your application.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Where might information be sent?
How long will information be kept?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we actually need it. This would be considered from the perspective of whether or not you would still be interested in receiving information from us regarding our services or career opportunities. Generally, this means that if you have not engaged with our emails for a period of two years we will remove you from our database. Please note that we may anonymise your personal data or use it for statistical purposes. We keep anonymised and statistical data indefinitely but we take care to ensure that such data can no longer identify or be connected to any individual.
For further details please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
We will review and update this policy from time to time. This may be to reflect a change in the products or services we offer or to our internal procedures or it may be to reflect a change in the law.
Each time we update our policy we will update the policy version number at the end of the policy and the date on which that version of the policy came into force.
This is policy version 1.0.0 which came into effect on 01.07.19